- What are the advantages of transmission line speaker cabs?
- Why are the mids on Channel 1 and Channel 2 on the Micro and Doubler set differently?
- Does the Micro have a High Pass Filter?
- How do the trim pots on the Micro and Doubler work?
- What kind of foot switch do I need for the Micro and Doubler and what can they control?
- If I should not use the bottom bail on my cab for a handle, then what should I use it for?
The EA "Made In USA" Manufacturing PolicyMonday, November 21, 2011
At EA, we do our best to ensure that we source as many parts and components as possible from USA suppliers. Likewise, we use American labor as much as possible. We do note that there are simply some components and sub-assemblies that are only available from overseas sources and we strive to keep these at a minimum.
The generally higher cost of EA products is a direct result of our "Made In USA" manufacturing philosophy. We fully understand that our customers have a wide range of choices when it comes to musical instrument amplification products and urge everyone to research the quality and performance of our competitors' products before making a purchasing decision.