The StoryPowerful singers through more powerful PA systems. Heavy handed (and footed) drummers. Guitarists with 5' stacks. Your keyboardist? That goes without saying. There are bands that play at concert volumes, even if the concert is a practice room. That's why we make the Pro. It gives you EA's sonic accuracy with enough juice on tap that we could have rated it in horsepower.
The Pro is more than just high fidelity and higher power. It's got the studio-grade, semi-parametric preamplifier that's toured the world with the world's best. The beauty of this control machine is that you can run it flat for super-natural sound, choose any of four precise presets for a quick on-the-fly fix, or delve into the EQ for surgically-precise, frequency tuning that can bring out your soloing tones, or help tame a nasty room.
But that's only half the story - these presets and EQ points were dialed-in by performing bassists so every one of the settings makes musical sense.
- Inputs: Configuration: 1 channel, Active and Passive 1/4" input jacks, Input Gain LED level indicator, 1/8" stereo mini-jack and volume control for auxiliary audio input device
- Input Impedance: 50K ohm input impedance on active input, 1Meg ohm input impedance on passive input
- Controls: Input gain, 4-Band EQ, Master Volume, Mute switch, Effects Level, DI Level, Speaker On-Off
- EQ: Lo, Lo-Mid, Hi-Mid, and Hi all with boost/cut and variable frequency controls (Lo-Mid and Hi-Mid have half/fullOctave Q switch)
- Effects Loop: Series Post EQ with independent level control
- Other Features: Output Limiter with LED indicator
- Outputs: Two Speakon speaker, 1/4" Stereo Headphone, 1/4" Tuner/Line Out, XLR balanced DI (pre or post EQ)
- Protection: thermal and overload
- Line Voltage: 100/120 - 240 volts selected by internal fuse
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Power Output: 1200 watts @ 4 ohms 600 watts @ 8 ohms
- Size: 3.5"H x 14"W x 9"D
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.